Brand New lead connect short review
Product :created by Wilco de Kreij
Price : Launching prices: $27 per month($47/m, maybe even more),Lifetime access for $197 one time.This price only available for limited time( Launching period only) or annual price $97 (after $197)
Go to original web site: Connect Leads
Conclusion:100% RECOMMENDED Act Now if you want to make life easier on Fb ads also save money and time( even Better with added New advance trainings inside)
– It collect email subscribers from WITHIN the Facebook news feed, straight into your autoresponder or sync with most CRM out there!
– People only have to click on your message… there’s NO TYPING required!
– Facebook will then automatically pre-fill all their data (their name, email, relationship status, etc etc)
– They DON’T have to go through any “Facebook app authorization” or any of that stuff.
– It works perfectly inside all the Facebook mobile apps (iOS, Android, etc).
– Best of all, it’s 100% tested and approved by Facebook itself.
and much more…
Why you need this for lead ads,To connect with your auto responder,connect leads direct to your own business auto responder or CRM save money and time.
watch now.. and learn more
lead ads and connect leads for facebook marketing.
Here are some results people who already use connect leads,
– Kenneth went from spending $100 per lead to $3 per lead.. INSTANTLY.
– Joakim doubled the amount of subscribers he got while spending 60% LESS…
– Jon lowered his CPL to $0.45, which is little more than HALF of what he was getting before.
Here bonuses( everyone like free valuable and useful bonuses) if you like subscribe below…
Bonus #1: TweetLead (EXCLUSIVE) Using this proven software you can create one-click signup buttons inside *any* Tweet!
Bonus #2: Hidden Secrets of Twitter List Building
Bonus #3: Build Strong Relationships With Your List
Bonus #4: List Authority – The Ultimate Game Plan
Bonus #5 – List Building – Pitfalls Revealed
Bonus #6 – List Cleaning from A to Z
Bonus #7 – 100+ proven autoresponder messages
Related post :